Quality Assurance Engineer
Where you’ll be working from
Who we are?
Join Faurecia Aptoide Automotive, combining a start-up spirit with a first-class automotive equipment manufacturer, to develop the largest Apps Market for cars!
In the heart of Lisbon, our teams design innovative technologies by developing an Android Apps Market for major car manufacturers and offer the end customer an intuitive connectivity experience.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer willing to take up with us one of the greatest challenges in the automotive industry!
What you’ll do
• Define Software Validation Strategy and Plan for a dedicated project;
• Develop exploratory tests to ensure product quality;
• Application Testing and reporting to ensure standard quality;
• Be the Customer Quality Contact and satisfy related information demands;
• Support the program manager to prepare gate reviews, dashboard and functional milestones as related to the quality and validation function;
• Support the program manager in the daily program problem solving activities;
• Ensure that program quality KPIs are available for all relevant parties;
• Ensure the respect of Quality targets defined and launch necessary actions;
• Is responsible for conformity, perceived quality and traceability of any parts delivered to the customer;
• Prepare and approve the program deliverables and the submission.
• Engineering degree or Master Degree;
• Electronics or Software Development knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
• Good level of English;
• Ability to develop quality mindset within teams in his perimeter;
• Ability to anticipate issues and provide solutions to complex problems;
• Strong team player;
• Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
Nice to Have
• Automotive Experience;
• IATF, APQP & ISO standards knowledge.
• Hands-on experience with the latest technology in a highly-scalable project with the leading industry leaders;
• Have the chance to work in a Company that reaches millions of cars worldwide;
• Working with a multicultural and talented team;
• Hybrid work policy (1 day per week at the office);
• Team Building activities, social events and monthly Padel and Football events;
• Have free snacks and breakfast at the office;
• Take our Electric company car home to test Apps and explore the country.