Where you’ll be working from
Who we are?
Join Faurecia Aptoide Automotive, combining a start-up spirit with a first-class automotive equipment manufacturer, to develop the largest Apps Market for cars!
In the heart of Lisbon, our teams design innovative technologies by developing an Android Apps Market for major car manufacturers and offer the end customer an intuitive connectivity experience.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer willing to take up with us one of the greatest challenges in the automotive industry!
What you’ll do
• Define the server infrastructure (physical and Cloud, worldwide) of our Automotive Apps Market;
• Assure scalability of our backend components, tune of the frontend servers and contribute to the overall architectural design to meet Customer SLAs;
• Install and maintain operating environments;
• Monitor these operating environments and respond effectively to any problems;
• Ensure the security of the infrastructure requirements.
• 3+ years of experience supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems;
• Previous experience with Linux server environment (Ubuntu, Alpine);
• Experience with public cloud (AWS, Yandex, Alibaba Cloud);
• Experience with configuration management tools (terraform, packer);
• Experience with webserver (nginx, apache) and databases clusters (postgresql) in master-slave configuration;
• Knowledge of open source software for monitoring and automatization (check_mk, cloudwatch);
• Awareness and experience on scalability issues and knowledge of sharding, clustering, balancing (nginx, varnish), as well as storage (nfs) and cache (memcached, redis);
• Experience with CI/CD tools (jenkins);
• Strong knowledge of networking protocols (http(s), tcp/ip, udp, ssh or other);
• Fluency with at least one scripting language (bash, python, perl, or other);
• BA/BS degree in computer science or relevant industry experience is a bonus;
• Experience with containerization (docker);
• Experience with Kubernetes (linkerd, helm, prometheus).
Nice to Have
• Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence);
• Previous experience with MySQL.
• Hands-on experience with the latest technology in a highly-scalable project with the leading industry leaders;
• Have the chance to work in a Company that reaches millions of cars worldwide;
• Working with a multicultural and talented team;
• Hybrid work policy (1 day per week at the office);
• Team Building activities, social events and monthly Padel and Football events;
• Have free snacks and breakfast at the office;
• Take our Electric company car home to test Apps and explore the country.