Where you’ll be working from
Who we are?
Join Faurecia Aptoide Automotive, combining a start-up spirit with a first-class automotive equipment manufacturer, to develop the largest Apps Market for cars!
In the heart of Lisbon, our teams design innovative technologies by developing an Android Apps Market for major car manufacturers and offer the end customer an intuitive connectivity experience.
We are looking for a QA Engineer willing to take up with us one of the greatest challenges in the automotive industry!
What you’ll do
• Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
• Executing tests on software usability.
• Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
• Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
• Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
• Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
• Fluent in English
• Customer services integrity and confidence
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of C#, .NET, HTML, CSS, jQuery is a plus
• Understanding of Lean, Six Sigma, and Supply Chain principles is a plus
Nice to Have
• Hands-on experience with the latest technology in a highly-scalable project with the leading industry leaders;
• Have the chance to work in a Company that reaches millions of cars worldwide;
• Working with a multicultural and talented team;
• Hybrid work policy (1 day per week at the office);
• Team Building activities, social events and monthly Padel and Football events;
• Have free snacks and breakfast at the office;
• Take our Electric company car home to test Apps and explore the country.